- 바로가기 메뉴
- ECOPROL is sustainable, 100% bio-based specialty polyether polyol produced by bio-based raw-material. ECOPROL delivers various unique properties such as elasticity, flexibility, soft touch and processability comparing with PTMEG in various PU applications.
ECOPROL has a lower carbon footprint than other petro-based polyol, it has a 40% saving in non-renewable energy and 42% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions.
- Increase Bio-content (100% sustainable content)
- Increase flexibility, durability (Elastic recovery, abrasion resistance)
- More efficiency process ability (Low melting temperature, viscosity)
- Excellent Low temperature performance
- Textile (Fibers, coatings)
- Synthetic leather
- Performance coating (Additives for coating, water soluble PU)
- Inkjet inks (Water soluble PU)
|ECOPROL 1000|| || || |
|ECOPROL 2000|| || || |