One 0.5mL dose contains:
Active ingredient : 10μg of capsular oligosaccharide of H.influenzae type b conjugated to approx 25μg of CRM197 protein
Active immunization of children from 2 months to 5 years of age against invasive caused by
H.influenzae type b
- Primary vaccination: administration of three doses at two, four, six months of age.
- Booster vaccination: administration of one dose at 16~20 months
- FirstHib should be administered intramuscularly.
1. First prefilled syringe type Hib vaccine in Korea.
2. It is producted in the PFS production line that is first established in Korea and the largest scale.
3. Adjuvanted for better protection
4. Liquid Type vaccine and high convenience.
5. No preservatives
310 Pangyo-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 13494, Republic of Korea TEL.82-2-2008-2008
Copyright(c) 2013 SK Chemicals. All Right Reserved.